Monday, April 25, 2016

THis Week's Menu Plan

I thought I'd post one more time today.  I still do a weekly menu plan, and I thought I'd share this week's plan.  With our baseball schedule, we end up eating out a couple days a week because none of us can wait to eat until we get home after 7:30.  Sometimes, you just do what has to be done!!

Sunday- Last night I made Creamy Cauliflower Soup and Roasted Butternut Squash and Quinoa Salad.  It was definitely inspired by Pioneer Woman's latest episode, but it was tweaked to fit our family.  I had leftover squash and Quinoa for lunch today, YUM!

Monday- Thai Beef with Basil
This one is so delicious!  A friend shared this recipe with me and I love it, so easy to make and adapt, and my whole family devours it!

Tuesday- Dinner out for baseball

Wednesday- Barbacoa Pork Tacos

Thursday- Dinner out again, baseball

Friday- Homemade Pizza

Make it a GREAT week, and share with me what your favorite recipe is this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment