Sunday, October 17, 2010

Menu Plan Monday week of 10/18

Photobucket

I think the hardest part of my school year is over.  I finished my last parent-teacher conference on Friday.  On weeks like last week, I am so glad I am in the habit of menu planning.  It made such a difference in the chaos of a week like that!  The plan right now is to have a small get-together for a pre-Halloween party next Sunday.

We've finally started having fall weather around here.  I'm kind of excited for comfort food and cozy clothes.

Here's what I have planned for the week:

Crockpot Monday- Swedish meatballs

Tuesday: crunchy mango chicken strips with twice baked potatoes

Wednesday: leftovers

Thursday: baked potato soup with broccoli

Friday: cheeseburgers with sweet potato "fries"

What's your favorite fall comfort food recipe?

For more menu planning ideas, head over to www.orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment