Sunday, October 30, 2011

Spicy Asian Chicken

inspired by Alli n Son
This has become one of our family favorites!  I love it because I can marinate the chicken the night before and dinner is a snap to put on the table the next night!  I think the chicken in marinade would freeze nicely too.  I hope you enjoy this one as much as my family does!

3-4 chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
for the marinade:
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/8 cup rice vinegar
2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp hot chili sesame oil
1/8 cup ketchup
1 clove garlic
1 tsp grated ginger

I package frozen asian style noodles
1 package asian style vegetables

Brown chicken in skillet.  Once brown, cover and let cook for 8-10 minutes until cooked through.   Add vegetables and cook until vegetable are heated through.  Cook noodles or rice according to directions.  Serve over asian noodles or rice.



No comments:

Post a Comment