Sunday, November 6, 2011

Menu Plan 11/7

I'm sick.  I woke up this morning with a stuffy nose and a headache :(  Being sick and being pregnant is NOT fun.  I don't sleep well anyway and a stuffy nose on top of it is not fun.  UGH!!  My husband is making me some steel cut oatmeal and some tea.  We're staying home from church so hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.  The nice thing about the coming week is that we have Friday off!  I'm looking forward to a day with my little man.  I think we'lll go out for sushi lunch together!


Here's the plan for this week...
Sunday: Cauliflower and Cheddar Soup and homemade french bread
Monday: Steak and Peperocini Sandwiches (from last week, we never had it) and sweet potato fries
Tuesday: Szechuan Beef
Wednesday: Navajo Tacos
Thursday: leftovers
Friday: French Bread Pizza and Caesar Salad and homemade dressing

I'm linking to www.orgjunkie.com


No comments:

Post a Comment