Sunday, January 8, 2012

Menu Plan Week of 1/9

My husband and I went and sat in the sunshine today at one of our favorite wineries and talked.  I had a sip or 2, then found an amazing pinot soda that I enjoyed the rest of the afternoon.  We both realized that in about 9 weeks, our baby boy will be here.  I can't believe we'll be able to hold him that soon!  I'm having difficulty sleeping and being comfortable now.  My husband says I'm not waddling yet, but I'm definitely slower when I'm walking.  I'm trying to keep it simple this week.  I want to make it to yoga on Wednesday and I have a couple appointments this week too.  Oh, and hubby and I decided I need to get my hospital bag packed this week so I can check that off my list!

Menu Plan Week of 1/9
Monday: Broccoli Cheese Soup
Tuesday: Pork Shoulder in the crockpot
Wednesday: leftovers
Thursday: Chicken Tikka Masala (we never had it last week)
Friday: pizza and movie night

Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment