Saturday, January 14, 2012

Another week, another menu

I'm excited this week because I got word from my doctor that she's going to put me on maternity leave starting 2/17!  That means I have 5 weeks to go.  I know I'll miss my students, but my body is ready for some relax time.  I'm kind of on overload.  I don't know why, but I've been feeling very emotional.  I'll make it though, and everything will be ready when I leave, but I'm definitely ready to have the end in sight!  I'm excited to meet our little guy (although, my son was born at 35 weeks, and I'd like this one to stay in a little longer than that!)

Here's our menu for the week:
Sunday:
Monday: Pesto Minestrone Soup (crockpot) and breadsticks
Tuesday: Asian Spicy Chicken and crab rangoon
Wednesday: Meatloaf with Chili Sauce
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Tortellini with homemade marinara sauce

What's on your menu this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment