Basic pancake recipe:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon (I use cinnamon I purchased at the local farmer's market)
- 1/2 cup granola (I used galaxy granola raspberry flavor- its low-fat and very yummy)
- 1 small basket raspberries
Add milk and melted butter and mix well
Stop here and cook on griddle if you aren't adding granola and raspberries.
Add raspberries and granola and mix well. I needed to add about 1/4 more milk at this point.
Grill on your electric grill or in a pan on the stove. Serve with sausage (if desired) and maple syrup.
They were delicious!