Monday, July 26, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Photobucket

My husband is on vacation this week, so we are going to be out and about a bit.  Here's what I have planned for this week:

Monday: Pulled Pork tacos (crockpot Monday)

Tuesday: We're heading to the Boardwalk for $1 nights hot dogs and junk food (yes, we do it every once in a LONG while, the junk food, I mean!)

Wednesday: Southwest Chicken Panini (I'll post this recipe this week, it was a BIG hit a couple weeks ago with my family)

Thursday: Music in the Park with my husband, not sure what we'll pack for our picnic
 (Maybe this)

Friday: Heading to Carmel with my husband, then picking up my stepson.  I'm hoping we'll have an early dinner at our favorite place down there!

Saturday: Friend's wedding, not at home to cook.  My stepson will eat leftovers or dive into the sausages!

More menu planning ideas at Menu Plan Monday @ Organizing Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment