Sunday, August 8, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Photobucket

Before I start with my weekly menu post, I just have to say that this is my 100th post!  Woohoo!  I hope you enjoy reading my blog, and my mumblings!  I've really enjoyed being able to share my recipes and ideas.  Cooking is one of my favorite things and I really enjoy sharing.

This is my last week before school starts.  I'm looking to spending some time with my little man and hanging out!

Today, I made a cocoa rub tri-tip and phyllo-wrapped asparagus for dinner.  I'll post the recipe and results later!

Now for my regular weekend post:

Monday: Leftover tri-tip sandwiches with alexia fries and green beans

Tuesday: dinner with friends

Wednesday: Sausage and onion with ravioli

Thursday:  turkey and salmon burgers (we ended up not having them last week)

Friday: Homemade pizza

How are you spending you last weeks of summer before school starts up?

For more menu planning ideas, go to Org. Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment