Sunday, August 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Photobucket
Last week was tough!  I went back to work, and who knew that 20 6 year olds could wear me out like this?!  I came home on Thursday and Friday and took naps.  I also ended up not cooking much last week.  I was too exhausted!  Next year, I will have to plan ahead a little better and have some casseroles in the freezer that I can just take out and stick in the oven.  So, enough about the past!  This week its all about easy.  Well, sort of!

Sunday: spicy squash soup (squash from my garden)  I'm using this recipe as a starting point.

Monday: pulled pork sandwiches with

Tuesday: Taco Ring

Wednesday: leftovers

Thursday: Cheese tortellini with homemade pesto sauce

Friday: Teriyaki meatball sandwiches and fruit skewers
(My husband and I went to Costco today and tried the Aidel's meatballs.  We had to have some!  Makes for an easy Friday dinner)

What are you craving this week?  How does your menu planning, meal preparation change when the kids go back to school?

For more recipes and meal planning, go to www.orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment