Monday, April 11, 2011

{virtual} coffee

Good Morning! 
 Please come in and have some raspberry hot chocolate. 
I will post the recipe later this week.  



I hope you are having a good week.  The sun is out here, but its still cold.  We're supposed to have sun all week, which is good, because I am tired of clouds and rain.  

Oh, my son is better!  It was so sad to watch him last week, when he was sick.  On Wednesday, I took 1/2 day off to take him to the doctor again.  I heard his running footsteps down the hallway to my bedroom from his, and my heart leapt!  My little man was back!  His stepmom is sick again, but I'm hoping my little man will stay healthy. 

We had a busy weekend.  Little Man had a baseball game on Saturday, then we had our big school fundraiser.  We ended the evening with dinner at our favorite place!  On Sunday, we had church and did some shopping for summer clothes for Little Man (had to use those gymbucks!)  When we came home from our errands, I dropped our packages and then went to find my little man.  Here's what I found him doing! I snapped a bunch of pictures of him enjoying the weeds that have taken over our yard!  



Next week is spring break!  My son is spending the week with his dad, which makes me sad. My husband will be home with me though, which will be a nice treat.  When we got married almost 2 years ago, we moved 2 houses into one.  For about 2 weeks when we moved in, I got to park in the garage, then we moved the rest of his stuff in and my parking spot became a storage room!  Before we do anything next week, we are cleaning out the garage!  Its going to be a lot of work, but it will be good to finally have time to get all that cleaned out.  We will also make time for some fun.  

After gushing about some time off, I'd ask you what you've been up to.  How is the weather where you are?  Are you enjoying the spring weather? What projects do you need to tackle around the house?

No comments:

Post a Comment