Sunday, December 11, 2011

Menu Plan Week of 12/11/11

I think we have something every day after school this week.  Nothing major, but its going to be a busy week!  I also have to get working on sewing Christmas presents.  I'm hoping to have the energy to do some sewing a couple nights after my little man goes to bed, we'll see!

Its been cold!  I know in other parts of the country, its been colder, but for us, its been cold!  I'm opting for some warm and comforting dishes this week.



Here's the plan for the week:
Sunday: Honey- Walnut Prawns
Monday: BBQ chicken soup
Tuesday: Chicken Fajita Crescent Braid
Wednesday: Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry and Pot Stickers
Thursday: Tortellini with peas, parmesan, and proscuitto
Friday: Pizza and movie night

Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment