Sunday, December 4, 2011

Weekly Menu Plan 12/5

Report cards are done, and we're in the home stretch toward Christmas Vacation!  Two weeks left, and then 2 weeks off.  I plan to do lots of sewing and crafts those 2 weeks.  I'm looking forward to it.  This week, there's not much on the calendar.  The one thing I am looking forward to is taking my little man to see my Godmother at the local book store for her "slipper stories" its a great family tradition!

Here's the plan for this week:
Sunday: Tomato Fennel Soup and Grilled Spinach and Cheese Sandwiches
Monday: Swiss Chard and Chicken Pie (I'm going to make mini pies)
Tuesday: Broccoli and Cheese Soup
Wednesday: Macaroni and Cheese and Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Thursday: Black Bean and Rice Quesadillas
Friday: Homemade pizza
Saturday: Dinner with friends



What's on your menu this week?

I'm linking up to www.orgjunkie.com





No comments:

Post a Comment