Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Meal Plan

It's a busy week this week, so I will be making extra food today and tomorrow and my husband and stepson will have their choice of leftovers on Wednesday and Thursday.

Here is what I have planned:

Monday: Chicken Tetrazzini
I love this recipe! I got it all prepped last night, and my stepson just has to get it in the oven for us so its ready when we get home from karate. The younger boys don't like mushrooms, but its easy for them to pick them out since my husband and I love them!

Tuesday: Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Cranberry Barbeque sauce


Wednesday: I'm out, so its leftovers or soup!

Thursday: same thing

Friday: homemade pizza

Saturday: lentil soup Its been raining a TON here and I want to make a big pot of soup that we can munch on through next week. With the soup, comes paninni sandwiches because I have to use my new soup and sandwich plates! They were part of a purchase with gift cards from the holidays, and they got here over the weekend, I must use them!! I am going to create my own recipe, so I will post the recipe and let you know how it goes!

Have a great week. Share any new recipes you're trying this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment