Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year, New week, First menu plan of 2010

Since I go back to work on Monday, I want to get myself and my family ready to go back to work and school. We had a great holiday, and I hope my readers did too! (Gingerbread house decorating will be posted tomorrow, the kids had a blast, it will be an annual event between our 2 families)

Now for my meal plan for next week:
Monday:
Balsamic Chicken with Baby Spinach and Couscous (from Ellie Krieger's The Food You Crave)
Tuesday:
Chicken and Dumplings
Wednesday:
Leftovers (I have PTA meeting)
Thursday:
tacos or burritos
Friday:
pizza

I'm excited about Monday's meal because I can use my new cookbook I bought myself over break. Did you get any new cookbooks to use for cooking in the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment