Sunday, January 31, 2010

Menu Plan for the week

My son and I enjoyed the break in all the rain we've been having and took a stroll through the local farmer's market today. Every time I do that, with the sun shining and the beautiful fruits and vegetables at all the stands, I am so thankful for where I live! We ate falafel and strolled down the farmer's market admiring all the delicious fruits and vegetables! It was so fun to see the reaction on peoples' faces when they saw a 5 year old eating (and loving) falafel!

So, on to my menu plan for the week...

Sunday: Lentil soup and cornbread

Monday: orange chicken with broccoli and brown rice

Tuesday: macaroni and cheese with cauliflower

Wednesday: frittata

Thursday: leftovers (I have training on Thursdays now from 6:15-8:00, so its find something in the fridge day for the next few months!)

Friday: pizza night

Saturday: I am hoping my hubby and I can go out and celebrate an early valentine's day together since the following week, we head off for family vacation in the desert (which will hopefully be warm and dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment