Sunday, February 28, 2010

Weekly menu week of 3/1

Its so hard to believe its March already! I want to take a moment from our regular scheduled programming and say that I am so blessed to have my husband and our family! He proposed to me a year ago today and I can't say enough how happy I am that he did and that I am married to him! He is a wonderful man, and I am so happy that we are married and living our life together!

Crock Pot Monday: Estofado (Southwestern Beef Stew) p.331 Not Your Mother's Slow Cooker Cookbook

Tuesday: Chicken Tetrazzini

Wednesday: Yummy Turkey Sandwiches

Thursday: Leftovers for the teen, training then Hang with the Gang (Team In training) for hubby and me!

Friday: Make your own pizza night

That's what I've got! A few new ones, a couple family faves. How about your plan this week? Anything new you're trying?

No comments:

Post a Comment