Monday, December 20, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Today begins holiday week.  I am off work, its calmer around here and we get to play and have fun.  I have lots of sewing to do and my glue gun will be my friend!  I will have more craft posts than usual.  And, tomorrow, I get to go over to a friend's house and use her embroidery machine, I can't wait!

Here's what's on our menu for the week.

Monday: Little Man and I are out with friends and my husband is out shopping, so everyone is on their own tonight

Tuesday: Chicken Tetrazzini

Wednesday: tomato soup and turkey BLAT's- Bacon, Lettuce, Avocado, and Tomato Sandwiches (this was on the menu last week, but with everything going on at work, we didn't get to it)

Thursday: Its our annual gingerbread house decorating with my best friends and their kids.  We'll probably order pizza or grab sandwiches for us and the kids

Friday (Christmas Eve)- Crab, spinach salad and homemade bread

I hope you all take some time to enjoy this week and Christmas with your family and friends.

For more menu planning, head over to www.orgjunkie.com

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see all your craft posts:) Have a merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete