Friday, November 11, 2011

Menu Plan Week of 11/13

It's hard to believe that our week off for Thanksgiving is only a week away!  I have a couple appointments next week, and I'm hopefully meeting a friend for a walk.  Other than that, there's not much going on.  Soccer season is over, so we are in slow down mode.  Oh, wait, there's report cards.  Oh yes, report cards.  Yes, I will have report cards hanging over my head during vacation.  I want to get a good start on them so I can enjoy my week off.  Since this week, my little guy is at his dad's house, its just my husband and me.  Menus tend to be simpler.

I've had a couple friends in the last few weeks who have been sharing recipes from MarthaStewart.com with me.  this week, I thought I'd try a few I've discovered on that site.

Sunday: Dinner out with my dad
Monday: Sesame chicken with Broccoli
Tuesday: Spaghetti Squash with garlic, herbs and parmesan
Wednesday: leftovers

Thursday: Chicken with Artichokes and Angel Hair (I'm going to use turkey cutlets instead)
Friday: pizza and movie night (Little man comes home for a whole week and a half!)



No comments:

Post a Comment