Saturday, November 19, 2011

Menu Plan Week of 11/20

Happy Thanksgiving!  We are off all week.  Although I need to find some time to work on report cards, we plan to spend a lot of time hanging out, cooking, playing games, and spending time with family and friends.  On Thursday, before the big feast at my in-laws, I am walking a 5k with another friend who's pregnant.  I could run a 5k in around 30 minutes when I was running.  We'll see how long it takes to get this pregnant belly across the finish line!

With the rain, and the promise of leftovers at the end of the week, here's our menu:

Sunday: Pancetta and Leek Soup
Monday: Chicken Caesar Wraps
Tuesday: Baked Chicken Chimichangas
          *Make Pie Crusts
Wednesday: Pasta with Sausage and Swiss Chard
           *Bake Pies
Thursday: Thanksgiving
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Pizza and movie night


No comments:

Post a Comment