Sunday, November 27, 2011

Menu Plan Week of 11/28

We enjoyed a week of lots of downtime, some shopping, and lots more downtime!  i think we all needed it.  I walked a 5k on Thanksgiving morning, which felt really good.  My son got lots of lego time, I did a lot of reading and some baking.  I also tried making cheesecake for the first time.  My husband, who doesn't like pumpkin pie devoured the cheesecake and he's asking me when I'm making another one!  Now its back to work and finishing up report cards.  I have 3 weeks, then 2 more weeks off.  Its hard to believe that in a couple short months, I'll be on maternity leave, getting ready for our new baby boy to join our family!

Here's our menu plan for our week:

Monday: Ginger Beef Stir-Fry from Eating Well When You're Expecting
Tuesday: Ham, Swiss and Spinach Paninis
Wednesday: Chicken Chilaquiles
Thursday: Jerk  Turkey Burgers
Friday: Pesto Pizza
Saturday: I'm hoping my hubby will take me out to dinner!


No comments:

Post a Comment