Sunday, April 11, 2010

This Week's menu

We are all home for vacation this week. We have a few day trips planned, but we're mostly hanging out, working on house projects, and I get to cook some more complicated recipes that I don't usually get to do. This is very exciting for me!

Sunday: I found a recipe for low-fat spaghetti carbonara YUM! Perfect for a cold, rainy day!

Monday: I am going to make Pastitsio I watched Barefoot Contessa today, and she made a version of this. I think I'll look at a couple more recipes and make my own version.

Tuesday: Chicken panini with grilled vegetables

Wednesday: Heading to my in-laws for my step-son's birthday dinner

Thursday: Tamale Pie bake

Friday: we'll be in the city, then off to a friend's house for dinner

Saturday: Lettuce Wraps and maybe I'll try my hand at cheesecake!

No comments:

Post a Comment