Thursday, April 29, 2010

Things I Love Thursday

I found I new blog I really enjoy called Diaper Diaries So far, I love what she is writing about. I thought I'd participate in her Things I love Thursday and share some things I love with you all!
Firefly Lane

I just finished this book, and I couldn't put it down! I cried for the last 100 pages. As a woman, it was such a wonderful read. The characters felt like they were my friends.

Portmeirion Botanic Garden Dinner Plates, Set of 6
I love my dishes! I have spent many years building up my set. Every night, when I pull them out of my cupboard, I smile.

For today, that's it. I hope to make this a weekly thing!

1 comment:

  1. We read that book in our book club. It was universally loved which doesn't happen that often. I want to read more by her. I love her style. Thanks so much for participating!!!

    ReplyDelete