Saturday, February 26, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 2/27

I am so glad to be home and be able too cook again and just enjoy being in my kitchen!  I always love vacation and getting away and happy memories and fun as a family, but more than vacation, I love returning home and enjoying where we live.  I kind of wish we didn't have to go back to the hustle and bustle of the work week, but I get to make dinner for my family and being home together!

So, here's our plan for the week...

Sunday:  Out to dinner to celebrate my husband's birthday!

Monday: BBQ chicken fingers with spinach salad

Tuesday: Raspberry chipotle marinated flank steak sandwiches and sweet potato fries

Wednesday: leftovers for the boys while I'm at PTA meeting

Thursday:  I have a hair appointment after work, I think I'll pick up mexican on the way home!

Friday: homemade pizza

For more menu planning ideas, head over to www.orgjunkie.com
What have you planned for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment