Sunday, February 13, 2011

Menu Plan Monday week of 2/14

Happy Valentine's Day!  I hope you have some special time planned with your loved ones for this day.  My hubby and I were supposed to have a date night last night.  He got home late from work and I was exhausted.  So, my wonderful husband went and picked up Cheesecake Factory and we cuddled up in bed and watched sappy romantic movies.  I love going out with my husband, but I also love that we can stay in and enjoy time together too!

Monday: Macaroni and Cheese
Tuesday: Take-out (Its fundraising week for our school district)
Wednesday: Spicy Chicken and noodles  I've wanted to try this for a couple weeks!
Thursday: leftovers
Friday: homemade pizza
Saturday: not sure.  We leave for vacation the next day, so we'll either get something out or eat up leftovers again!

Happy Valentines Day!  Have a great week!  For more menu planning, visit www.orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment