Sunday, February 6, 2011

Menu Plan Week of 2/7

I think I need a weekend from my weekend!  Yesterday was supposed to be a lazy, hang around the house day.  Instead, I got an email from my son's dad on Thursday night saying that my son had baseball practice on Saturday morning.  After baseball, we ran home and got lunch.  Then we had errands to run.  Today was my son's First Communion.  He read his parts of the service beautifully!  I was so proud of him.  We enjoyed a beautiful day at my dad's house with friends and family.

Here's our plan for this week:

Monday: Spinach Soup and grilled cheese

Tuesday: Pork Tacos with spanish rice and bean salad

Wednesday: Chicken Alfredo with Broccoli

Thursday: Teriyaki marinated Flank Steak

Friday: Leftover Flank Steak Sandwiches and sweet potato fries

And we have cake, LOTS and LOTS of cake!  When I ordered the cake for my son's First Communion, we had 30 people coming.  By today, we had 15.  So, we have lots of extra to enjoy this week.  Its a good think I go back to running this week!

For more menu planning ideas, go to www.orgjunkie.com

I hope you have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment