Friday, March 11, 2011

New cookbook!

I went shopping with a friend last night and we ended up in Williams-Sonoma.  I'm not sure which is more dangerous, Williams-Sonoma or Ann Taylor Loft!

 On Monday this week, I made this dish and loved it.  The prep was easy, and it took 2 dishes to make the whole meal!  When we were in Williams-Sonoma, I asked if they had the One Pot cookbook that the recipe came from so I could look through  it.  Lately, when I look through cookbooks, I am not impressed.  I can find most of the recipes I see there on the internet.  This one was different!  I ended up purchasing it because I want to learn new ways to introduce different vegetables and creative ways to cook for my family.  I a so excited to pick a meal from it for next weeks' food plan!

Williams-Sonoma Food Made Fast: One Pot

No comments:

Post a Comment