Monday, March 7, 2011

Sick Kiddo

I'm home today, catching up on laundry because my little guy is sick again.  He seems to have a decent energy level, but this nasty cough is lingering.  He's been home with his stepmom since Thursday last week.  We're watching Cars for the 100,000th time!  We'll head to the doctor's in about an hour.


I am pretty sure he doesn't feel well because he is quicker than usual to over-react and get mad or upset.  I feel bad for him.  He's been cooped up in the house for 5 days in a row.  He still doesn't feel well, and I won't let him use the big scissors to cut out a box.  Sorry, I don't want to have to get stitches on top of going to a doctor visit today.

I'm hoping to get some report card work done and maybe some baking and sewing done, but I'm not sure my little sicky will let me.  I just want my happy, healthy son back!  February and March have been a long months with a poor, sick kiddo who rarely gets sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment