Sunday, May 2, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Photobucket

The weather has finally decided its spring around here! The weather is beautiful. This morning, I got up and went running with a friend. We did 6 miles, and my knee seems to be holding up better than last week. I'm in the home stretch training and raising money for my run with Team in Training at the end of June. After my 6 mile run, my husband and I rode our bikes down to the local Farmer's Market and got some beautiful vegetables for the week. I love the spring.

Here's my plan for the week:

Sunday: Lettuce wraps I'm going to use this recipe as a base, and play with it.

Monday: Eating on the run, we have karate and PTA meeting in the same night.

Tuesday: Pasta with fresh vegetables (we got fresh pasta at the farmer's market today!)

Wednesday: Pesto Marinated Chicken sandwiches (with homemade sandwich rolls, I hope!)

Thursday: Heading out after track workout

Friday: Homemade pizza

Have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment