Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Absence Makes the Heart grow fonder!

I want to apologize for my lack of posting lately.  Its the end of the school year, and we had 30 people at our house for a BBQ yesterday.  I'm posting my menu plan, but no recipe today.  Between report cards, finishing up the school year and everything else right now, I will be back next week with new recipes and some more to share!  Hope you all had a great Memorial Day Weekend!


Monday: Lots of yummy food for our BBQ!
Tuesday: Chicken (or veggie) soft tacos
Wednesday: Pasta with pancetta and homemade red sauce
Thursday: sausage, spinach and potato skillet (leftover spicy sausage from BBQ)
Friday: homemade pizza and movie night :)

This week, I'm only linking to Menu Plan Monday.  I'll be back with my regular menus, recipes, etc, next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment