Sunday, May 16, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Photobucket


I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.  Yesterday, I had the honor of going to a bridal shower for a good friend over in Half Moon Bay at the Ritz Carlton.  Wow!  Wonderful food, and a beautiful view of the ocean.  Did I mention it was amazing?!  I think my husband and I need to go there and spend an afternoon.  I was also asked to attend the baptism of one of my former students.  Their family is Mormon.  I am so glad I could be there and share in that special day for her!  

Now the weekend is almost over and its time for me to plan our meals!  

Sunday- I've been wanting a good hamburger all weekend, so my husband is out cleaning to grill and we're having burgers for dinner!  YUM

Monday- Crock Pot Nachos

Tuesday- Broccoli, Ham and Swiss Crepes


Thursday: I have Open House at work.  The boys have to be one their own!

Friday: I didn't make calzones last Friday, so that's what we're having this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment