Monday, November 15, 2010

Injured!

I'm not sure if I mentioned it last week or not, but I hurt my knee last week.  It has gotten worse by the day.   On Thursday, after my son's dentist appointment, we went to see the doctor who did my knee surgery 4 years ago.  I've decided that between my knee and ankle on my left side, I am going to just try to get a replacement!

So the doctor prescribed an anti-inflammatory, sent me to get an MRI and to do PT for a month.  Getting to PT after a long day of work and a long day at school for my little man should be interesting.

On Saturday, my dad, my husband, little man and I went to the Cal football game.  Getting to these games requires a lot of walking.  By the end of the day and yesterday, I was in a lot of pain, even with the prescription from the doctor.

So, the reason I am telling you all this is that despite my endeavors to post a meal plan and go grocery shopping yesterday, I am not sure how well cooking will go this week after a long day at work.  I didn't get the lasagna in the crock pot last night, but I am hoping to make it when we go home and get it in the oven before we leave for karate.  I'm very thankful for pizza night tomorrow after my first PT appointment!  I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment