Sunday, July 24, 2011

Menu Planning

Last week, I had a conversation with one of my closest friends about menu planning.  She really wants to try, but doesn't know how to start.  She also commented that she feels like she's in a rut with what she makes.  With school looming around the corner for our kids and the hubbub of the fall, I thought I'd share with my readers and my friend some places to look and get started with menu planning.  I know that with my full-time work schedule and my starving boys, menu planning is a MUST!  Here are some links that I use often for cooking ideas as well as recipes.

Where to start:
Menu Plan Monday @Organizing Junkie

Some of my favorite recipe sites:
Our Best Bites
Alli N Son
Recipe Shoebox
Dishing the Divine

Crockpot Recipes
For those of you who read my blog on a regular basis, you know that I often include one crockpot recipe per week!
Crockpot 365

Of course, you can always look at my menu plans!
Organic Princess Menu Planning

Please share any links you find helpful in planning meals for your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment