Sunday, January 22, 2012

Weekly Menu Plan

Its hard to believe our baby boy will be here soon!  We took our childbirth class yesterday, and the boys' room is coming together.  The crib is put together, and we ordered monogram letters for baby boy.  I start my every other week appointments this week.  I have 4 weeks left at work.  My priority at work right now is getting my adorable first graders assessed in reading and getting report cards.  I also need to get loose ends tied up for my sub to take over.  Starting next month, I'll be stocking our freezer with some meals for after our little guy is born.  I'm trying to prioritize and not get too overwhelmed with the list of things that need to get done!

Here's our menu plan for the week:

Monday: White Bean Soup with spinach and feta paninnis
Tuesday: Crockpot Beer Cheddar Tacos
Wednesday: Tortellini with Mushroom Sauce
Thursday: Honey Garlic Chicken Sandwiches (I'm using this crockpot recipe and adding some cilantro and cucumbers to make a sandwich.  I'll serve it with sweet potato fries)
Friday: Pizza and Movie night


No comments:

Post a Comment