Monday, December 15, 2014

Long time, no see

Hard to believe its been over a year and a half since I've actively posted on my blog.  Between an active toddler, a 10 year old, and teaching full time, there hasn't been a lot of time to sit down and write.  I've been missing it.  I was recently asked to write an article for a friend's ezine.  I was reluctant at first, but after thinking about it, I decided to jump in and give it a try.  I'm hoping it will give me an outlet beyond just mom and work.

As our little one gets older, it seems easier to do a little more of the things I enjoy.  I've done a little sewing again, regular yoga once a week, and now writing.  I'm hitting a place in my life where I wonder what's next. Do I stay in teaching, or move on to something else?  Lots of exploring to do, and I feel like I have a little time to ponder.

The next year brings many changes for our family, the biggest being our 10 year old moving to middle school.  Along with that comes new taxi challenges and new sports schedules.  It will be interesting to see where our next turn takes us.  I hope you'll come along too.

No comments:

Post a Comment