Sunday, June 13, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Photobucket

I made it through the last week of school, in one piece (well, sort of!)  I've got a sinus infection rearing its ugly head right now, I'm hoping my doctor will be able to see me and get me some antibiotics tomorrow!  I'm also counting down to my half marathon.  I was able to raise over $3000 for Leukemia and Lymphoma research.  We leave a week from Friday to fly up to Seattle.  I'm starting to get butterflies!

This week is going to be pretty low key.  We are going to enjoy the sunny weather and visit with some friends.  I'm looking forward to some down time and being able to just hang out.

Sunday:  enchiladas

Monday: pasta with goat cheese, spinach, and sun-dried tomatoes

Tuesday:  Heading up to see some dear friends for the afternoon

Wednesday:  cheesesteak sandwiches

Thursday: leftovers

Friday: Tequila Lime Chicken  I saw this recipe a couple weeks ago when I was in the midst of finishing up my school year and I couldn't think about making something that was complicated and out of the ordinary.  I've been on a fish kick, so I might make chicken for the boys and shrimp for me.

Find more recipes and menu plans at I'm an Organizing Junkie
What are you cooking up in your kitchen this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment