Monday, June 14, 2010

Summer!

Today was our first official day of summer.  A girl could get used to this :)  We had to be at a playdate with some dear friends who are leaving for Wisconsin later this week (I am very sad, in the 2 years they've been here, they have become very special friends).  Then I took my little guy and we headed over to Sprouts Farmer's Market .  I have to admit, I love Whole Foods and Trader Joe's, but Sprouts takes the cake!  I had heard that is was like a combination between the two.  well, its that, and then some!  I'm trying to figure out how I can change my grocery shopping routine so I can shop out there.  They have everything I need, and then some!  I felt like I was in grocery heaven.  They are out near my work, so I'm trying to figure out what day I could get over there after work.  I'll have to work that one out.

We got home and made rice crispies with brown rice crisps, organic and gluten free marshmallows (yummy) and added some dark chocolate chunks.

Right now, my stepson and my son are playing Star Wars on the xbox.  We'll head out for karate in a bit.

I just love the relaxed pace of summer.  What are you up to now that school is out?

No comments:

Post a Comment