Thursday, December 17, 2009

Busy elves!

Yes, I was busy tonight! In addition to making snickerdoodles and Craisin white chocolate chip cookies, I also made an extra special lunch for my 5 year old. I was really excited by how it turned out so I wanted to share!



I made a gingerbread man cheese quesadilla with craisin buttons on a bed of shredded carrots, a snickerdoodle made by me, broccoli steamed in the microwave for 30 seconds with a little cheese, and honey bunny crackers with craisins. The note says, "Hi John Christopher, your mommy asked me to tell you she loves you! Gotta run, here comes the fox! GM" His kindergarten class has been doing their gingerbread man theme the last 2 weeks, so I wanted to do something to go with that. I can't wait to hear what he thinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment