Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Our day was mellow, and my husband, stepson and I had Christmas with my in-laws today, but we will do Christmas on Sunday as a family, when my son is home. I am so excited, he gets home tomorrow! He's been gone too long.

I made rolls, pumpkin pie, and 2 types of cookies yesterday. I want to share a couple of the recipes with my readers later this week, but I am going to try one of them again because it didn't turn out quite right. I will also be making peanut butter and snickerdoodles (again) to send over to my bother in Iraq. I wanted to make them with my son next week so he can add to the Christmas box we're sending over.

We did open gifts today at my in-laws today and I got this! In the next few weeks, I am sure I will be posting my new adventures with it. I have been attempting to do them in a pan on the stove, and its just not the same. I can't wait to start making sandwiches and other things on my new panini press! Tomorrow I will be working on the chocolate cake for our Christmas dinner on Sunday with my dad.

Did anyone get new kitchen gadgets for Christmas? If so, what did you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment