Monday, December 28, 2009

Menu Plan for the week

This week is pretty mellow because of the holidays. We have some leftover chocolate roulade (wich after many hours of cooking, my stepson calls the Christmas ho ho) and prime rib. We are heading down to my in-laws on Wednesday, so I won't be cooking much.

Monday: macaroni and cheese with cauliflower
Tuesday: Buffalo Chicken salad (sandwiches for the boys)
Wednesday: dinner at my in-laws
Thursday: gnocci
I may do a mushroom sauce
Friday (New Year's): Dinner with friends and decorating gingerbread houses with the kids

We are trying to get back to healthy this week, since we have pigged out a lot in the last week! Also, on New Year's Day, I am running in the Resolution Run in my home town. What are you up to for New Years? Do you have any special family traditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment