Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Let the baking begin!

Today, I head to the grocery store to do my Christmas grocery shopping. I'm going to make the amazing rolls I made for Thanksgiving again from Pioneer woman. I'm also making pumpkin pie, which was requested by my mother in law (this coming from a family who doesn't like pumpkin pie!

I'm making french onion soup for Christmas Eve dinner, prime rib for Christmas dinner, and I'm going to try a Chocolate Rouldade with raspberry filling for our Christmas dinner.

Oh, and don't forget the cookies!I'm planning to make the soup, cake for the rouldade and pie crusts today. My husband is working tomorrow, so I plan to do cookies and the pie tomorrow. I will post about how its going and the progress I make as I do it.

Merry Christmas to everyone! What are you baking this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment