Monday, December 7, 2009

Weekly Menu Plan

I have had a bit of trouble in the past week or so getting motivated to cook. I made some leftover recipes with the leftover turkey, but after that, its been boring fare! I made Sloppy Joes last week, which were good, but I wanted to get back to some creative cooking this week.

I always find that I am better about us eating at home and grocery shopping once during the week if I plan, otherwise, Whole Foods is so convenient!

Here's the plan for this week:

Monday: Wolfgang Puck's tortilla soup
(tonight the 5 year old and I are also going to bake chocolate chip cookins to celebrate his yellow belt last week)

Tuesday: Pasta bake with marinara, mozzarella, and sausage

Wednesday: Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry

Thursday: I'm going to make my own version of this: I'll post when I figure out what I'm doing! http://www.eatbetteramerica.com/Healthified/turkey-artichoke-panini.aspx

Friday: Homemade pizza (I think, lol!)

Saturday: My son and I are heading to The Nutcracker and then to Christmas in the Park to meet up with friends. I think we'll have a treat and eat out on Saturday.

So, my question for my reader is... When you run out of inspiration for your dinners, where do you turn? And when you don't end up cooking, where do you go? Is it healthy or quick, easy, and not so healthy?

No comments:

Post a Comment