Monday, December 14, 2009

This week's meal plan

Hard to believe that we're less than 2 weeks until Christmas! I am trying to keep it simple this week since I plan to spend a couple evenings baking cookies and another evening wrapping gifts for my wonderful first graders!

Monday: Macaroni and cheese with cauliflower

Tuesday: Calzone pinwheels
http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Calzone-Pinwheels?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+taste-of-home+(Taste+of+Home)&utm_content=Google+Reader

Wednesday: fritata and pumpkin muffins


Thursday: Turkey Chili (I am making an extra batch for my dear friend who is going through chemo therapy)

Friday: Pizza or burgers. Depends on what we're in the mood for!

This marks the beginning of my vacation (Watch for some extra fun posts next week, when I do some baking!)

Saturday: I'm going to make a smaller version of this this week- http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/08/spicy-shredded-pork/

I am also on the hunt for a new holiday dessert. My apple pies are always a hit (even with my picky stepson) but since I have a new family, I want to start some new traditions that are just for us! If you have any special holiday traditions for you family, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment