Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I have to make these!

This morning, while listening to students read, I was also checking my Google Reader.  I saw this I have to make them next week!  I'm thinking Tuesday night dinner.  I love many of her recipes, but I usually find ways to cut out the cream since I don't work on a ranch and I'm still watching my hips.  But this, oh my!  One of my favorite things as a child was a steakburger from a place called Kirk's with cheddar and pineapple.  I wonder how they'd taste with beef?  I'm thinking we are going to have to BBQ a tri-tip this Sunday, then go for it later in the week.  My mouth is watering just thinking about it.  If I wasn't looking forward to crepes tonight, I'd be changing our menu faster than you could say "jackrabbit"

No comments:

Post a Comment