Sunday, May 23, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Photobucket

I had a great fundraiser with Pampered Chef and Creative Memories today.  I think I made about $250 for my Team In Training Fundraising!  I'm getting close to my goal.  Its going well :)

This weekend was busy.  I'm enjoying some down time right now, sitting and watching Fame from Pay Per View and planning my menu.  This week is going to be a little different than usual.  My birthday is on Wednesday, so we have lots of stuff going on.  Also, I am so excited that my younger brother is coming to town!  I haven't seen him since last March, before he left for Iraq.  They're coming over on Sunday.  I'm looking forward to seeing him and being able to cook for my sister in law and brother!

Here's the plan for this week:

Monday:  crock pot stroganoff

Tuesday: Pineapple chicken quesadillas

Wednesday: We are all taking the day off and heading to Cheesecake Factory for lunch.  Not sure what we'll do for dinner that night.  Its my birthday, so I'm not planning dinner!

Thursday: leftovers or sandwiches

Friday: homemade pizza

Last week, I made a couple new family favorites.  I will have to share the crockpot nacho recipe I came up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment