Monday, November 15, 2010

Easy Spinach and Turkey Lasagna

This was a big hit in our house tonight, so I thought I'd share the recipe.

1 lb ground turkey
3 cloves garlic
salt and pepper to taste
2 cups fresh spinach, cleaned and shredded
2 cups part skim mozerella, grated
2 15 oz cans diced tomatoes
1/4 cup shaved parmesan cheese
no-boil lasagna noodles
olive oil

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Brown turkey in skillet.  As it begins to brown, add garlic, salt and pepper.  Cover bottom of square baking dish with a light layer of olive oil.  Layer noodles, turkey, 1 can of tomatoes, 1 cup of spinach, and mozerella.  Repeat layers again.  Add parmesan to the top of the final layer.  Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes.

I'm linking to Tempt My Tummy Tuesday over at Blessed With Grace


1 comment:

  1. This sound great! You should feature it at Presto Pasta Nights. I'm hosting this week, here is my post with more info. Thanks!

    I just wish I could get the rest of the family to eat spinach!

    http://debbidoesdinnerhealthy.blogspot.com/2010/11/pepperoni-pizza-pasta.html

    ReplyDelete