Sunday, November 28, 2010

Menu Plan Monday Week of 11/28

Photobucket
I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving.  Ours was quiet, we visited family and spent the last part of the evening visiting with our neighbors.  My son comes home tomorrow after a week away, I can hardly wait!

I've enjoyed my week off, playing with my new toy.  In fact, I enjoyed my iPad so much that I didn't start on report cards until today.  After putting in a good 2 ours of work, I promptly lost all the work I had done. Talk about frustrating!  I came back home and cleaned the kitchen (with my stepson's help) and went back to work on report cards.  So frustrating!  With all that work to do this week, its essential that I have a plan this week.  If I don't we will eat out almost every night!

Here's this week's plan:
Sunday: Turkey Tortilla Soup

Monday: Sausage and Rice Casserole
               (Crock pot Moday)

Tuesday: Tacos

Wednesday: Leftovers

Thursday: Chicken and Broccoli rolls with salad

Friday:  Pizza (probably ordering out, since report cards go home today)

Enjoy your week!  More menu planning at www.orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment