Monday, November 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday week of 11/22

My husband has been working a lot lately. His company has been forcing overtime. Its hard when he works all those hours, but this year, I got a new toy because of all those hours! I am posting this week's menu plan from my new iPad! I have to admit, I'm in love! It's so fun to play with and read on! We even found a lavender case for my iPad! OK enough about my love for apple products, now to this week' meal plan...

Monday: I made spagetti and meatballs last night, tonight we are having meatball sandwiches

Tuesday: panini sandwiches with prosciutto, fontina and artichokes

Wednesday: Crispy pepper and Parmesan pork cutlets

Thursday: thanksgiving with in-laws and dessert with our neighbors

Friday: leftovers

Happy thanksgiving!

For more menu planning ideas, visit www.orgjunkie.com

1 comment:

  1. Meatball Sandwiches, sure sounds good have a Happy Thanksgiving.

    Nina
    http://askmsrecipe.com/2010/11/marvelous-menu-22/

    ReplyDelete