Saturday, November 6, 2010

Weekly Menu Plan 11/8

Photobucket
Today, I woke up to my husband calling from work, he's not working tomorrow!  I should be cleaning house and getting chores done today, but I've been pretty lazy.  I started sewing a patchwork rug for our kitchen, and I'm watching football.  I think it will soon be naptime!  I have Thursday and Friday off next week, so it will be a short week.  I made a huge pot of BBQ beef last night, so I think we're going to be eating leftovers for a while!

Here's what I'm making this week...

Monday: Beef burritos with leftover beef from Friday

Tuesday: Chicken Cordon Bleu sandwiches

Wednesday:  leftovers

Thursday: macaroni and cheese

Friday: dinner at my in-laws after a trip to the aquarium

Saturday: football game!

Sunday: pumpkin soup

For more menu planning ideas, go to www.orgjunkie.com

1 comment:

  1. Those Chicken Cordon Bleu sandwiches sound wonderful! Great menu plan.

    ReplyDelete