Saturday, November 13, 2010

Menu Plan week of 11/15

Photobucket

I have another week of work, and then I have a week off for Thanksgiving.  Report cards will have to be done that week, along with a bunch of appointments and a couple lunches with friends.  I'm also looking forward to finishing up a couple projects I've been working on.  I am also hoping to finish the books I'm reading.  When my son is gone with his dad, I try to keep myself busy so I don't think about how much I miss him!

OK, back to this week.  Here's our plan:

Monday: Crockpot lasagna
Tuesday: pizza out with friends
Wednesday:  leftovers
Thursday: Broccoli, Chicken and Rice Casserole
Friday: Fish sandwiches with garlic oven fries

More meal planning at www.orgjunkie.com

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment on Parentin in Blue Jeans. I love that you bookmark ideas and I have no idea why it never occured to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...the garlic oven fries dish sounds amazing! Great menu plan you have here.

    I hope you'll follow me back to Free 2 Be Frugal to check out my menu plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you fir visiting my blog! I use Springpad for bookmarks, I love it!

    ReplyDelete